Sunday, August 23

Without you in my mind ,



Catched where got ghost with Flora yesterday in Tampmall . 
All i can describe is , super  "singaporean show" but is hilarious though .
I bought some bow accessories and a hello kitty pen for 7.55$ ! 
Later on , going Tammie's house and we are going Fareast to extend and braid our hair .
I think i not extending , or either braiding /:
As my hair was just soft rebonded not long ago , i dont wna it to screw up after braiding .
But , i dooooooooooooooooontknooooooooooooooooo >:[
Ytd was messaging Xingan all along my way in Tamp mall .
Xingan , ME LUV YOU ALOT ): dont ever say i dont luv you or anything else k ?
I'll meet you up super soooon , and dont brood over those sad stuffs .
And , dolly i will also meet you up soooooooon ^.^
ME LUV YUMIKO TO THE VERY MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . 

No comments:

Post a Comment