Sunday, October 25

Love is not first come, first serve 

Haihaihaihaihaihaihaihai ......
First of all, i'm blogging bout my Sweetestgirl the lovelie one & the sweet one .
She posted about me in her blog , so nao it's my turn ^W^
Hahahahaha, just wna say that i love her most (K)






Next on ....





Out with my lovelie Floralow yesterday, was extremely fun but tiring .
I'm somehow broke nao , ohmanz :<
Yesterday routine was , Kovan -> Haji lane -> Cityhall -> Clarkequay -> home sweet home .
Spent alot , basically on food & cab fare /:
But , it's alright as i bet it .
Hongkong cafe at Kovan yesterday for lunch , not that expensive but the food there is not rather nice .
I strongly prefer Kim Gary restaurant , LOL .
Well , in the evening Flora had her favourite Mosburger but i'm not famish just have my butterfly prawn & Yoguru .
& I discovered that Flora Luv Mussel .... Ihatemussel ttm :3
Around 8+ we have Haagen Dazs , which is super expensive .
Nothing much , tmr not going school neither tuesday <:
4 more day , HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH ^^V
Baibaibai .

No comments:

Post a Comment