Monday, November 2

i love apple.





my ipod nano + my chio iphone S + bro's macbook which i'm using everyday, Hahaha!




Hai infalliblecuresolitude, i'm back!
On the 29th oct, i have finally got my Iphone S ^w^
It's expensive but it worth it seriously. costed dad 648$+.
But i've a pinky promise with dad tht i gotta return him the cash once i get my salary.
But he said, just gotta paid him 400$.
Yes, i definitely would return him orwise.... he'll take my iphone away. lol.
On 31th, went to marina parade to get my Iphone 'cover'.
Bought a shiny pink cover, cost mom 49.90$.
Which dad is nagging at me now and then about this matter.
Mid november i'm working with aunt.
Only working on weekday, 5$ per hour.
2 week, 450$ ^$^. paying dad 300$ + giving aunt 50$, & fuckz i left hundred bucks nia.
Nvm, i'm broke nowaday. i must work work work to get my IMAC LAH >;[
Ytd catched Coraline movie at Tamp, guess what!?!
Watched it for an hour+ & blackout or either something wrong with the screen.
Idk, got the refund back. went down to chalet again with D.
Waste a trip, actually meeting Tammie to ton but never ite as i'm exhausted.
I've got photos in my iphone but idk how to upload as all files is in the itune _I_
I NOT USE TO IT, THAT'S ALL.
Tonight cousin coming over to teach me about it, bro's friend helping me to in store games in.
K, going off as mom calling me 'STELLLLAAAAAA COME' so damn loudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment