Sunday, December 20

Rock that body.








before ( left ) , after/ NOW ( right )



Fuckzzzz, i know my nails look super disgusting currently.. ): but, i still not gonna remove it till the day school reopen. ^^ Ha. anyway, i damn lazy to edit those photo above + i've got no time to do. bear with me a little. ytd was fun, met Lynniedolly, went to many places. In the night, went to Cheryl's house. ard 9.15pm, two of his friend came. AND, drove us around. rounding you know, it's fun.. with loud music, R&B etc. ard 1 reached home, ha. school is reopening soooooooon, bye december holiday, hi to 2010! byebyebyebye, i meeting partner later, &&& i'm learning yoga, anyone interested? tag along k? text me if you wanna or contact me via msn or fb or come my house tell me also can! LOL, bye222!

No comments:

Post a Comment