Sunday, August 16

Just take me away ,











I cnt tolerate your attitude much longer , its killing me ...
You're just a putting on a mask whenever you're with us , F .
I know you for around a few months and hiccups just popped up so often .
One of the question stucked in my mind nao are , " who is my true friend ? "
I personally can count with my fingers of one hand the amount of true friends that I have .
True friends are always so hard to find , aint it ?
In the earth , there are many difference kind of friend i have got .
To be frank , i have some sort of experience of a fake friend acting good infront of me .
When you're in a huge trouble , a true friend will help in the types of situation , without hesitation .
I share either secret or gossip to my close friend .
But some of those bastard of mine will spread my gossip to other people .
I will be able to trust my true friends one hundred percent , with whole of my  heart . 
When you're down , they will pick you up . 
So , if you have five true friends beside you nao you must be over the moon .
But , luckily i'm fortunate to have more than five of true friend beside me nao .
Sadly , in reality the unfortunate truth is that the amount of true friends that we have will reduce over the years .
Hahaha , but no matter it will or not reduce i'll still appreciate all my close friends .
Sometimes your closest friend is your greatest enemy , is it true ? 









No comments:

Post a Comment