Friday, August 14

No one else, but you ....





HOHOHOHOHOHOHOH , TMR I'M OH SO GOTTA MEETUP THE GIRL ABOVE ^^
HEHEHEHEHEHE , that's my precious darling Xingan !! ( L )
She's always so sweet , just like yesterday in msn .  *you kno , i kno :<
Today in school i'm utterly sick , then Xingan know it and guess what she told me ?
She text-ed me , tmr me hug hug <3  LAUGHS !
She always do every small little things that will melt my heart totally . 
Oh yahhhhh , tmr i'm always having Sists's outing for all 101 sisters ^.^
B.U.T , i'm going out with Xingan so maybe i'm giving a miss to it /:
Thousand sorries to all 101 sists , but i promised Babyting that i will try my best to meet .
Perhaps , we are able ? as we're heading to bugis tmr too ^^
Yet 101 sists's outing also at bugis ? if i'm not wrong .

Alright , i shall post tmr k ?  ^^v
AND , XINGAN AND ME GONNA HAVE HAPPY MEAL TMR :D 
XINGAN , WO AIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAI NI !


No comments:

Post a Comment